- Saw our son and his family on his birthday in California
- Saw our daughter and her family in Texas on her birthday
- Saw our daughter and her family in Ohio on her birthday
- Celebrated the life of my daughter-in-law's father as he became another angel looking over us
- Celebrated Easter with family from Australia
- Celebrated two nephews graduations - 1 high school and one college
- Picked wildflowers, think bluebonnets
- Watched it rain
- Helped a calf be born
- Watched wild turkeys strut their stuff
- Watched wild hogs destroy the grass that feeds the cattle
- Recovered two chairs
- Painted a table..............
We have been busy!
Bluebonnet Smile really is what we call all the things that make us smile, with bluebonnets being way up there on the list.
We are preparing for the Girls at Rusted Gingham Barn Sale in November. This is the major show that we have been doing for a few years now and we really love it. We will be working with a great photographer, Txbluiz and will have many great things for you to give as gifts or treat yourself with. Check back often for previews of our goodies.